Last modified on January 15th, 2016
By Bryan Ives
Hard to imagine the year will soon be coming to a close.
To help you prepare for end of year we are inviting you to join us for a 1 hour overview of what to do now to ensure you have the most trouble and stress free year end possible.
* How AppFolio closes the year
* How to include or not include GL accounts on Cash Flow
* How Vendor Discounts/Mark ups will reflect on Cash Flow
* How AppFolio calculates 1099’s
* Validating all 1099 information for owners and vendors
* How to change 1099 payer on property page under owner and financial section
* How to enter 1099 balance forward for vendor
* Review GL account settings to Identify which are eligible for 1099s
* Overview reports to validate for Owner & Vendor 1099 reports
* How suppressed fees will show on cash flow if not zeroed out in the same month
* Discuss how to validate reports and manage hidden properties
* How to use the owner packet flow for reporting notification to owners
* What to do about managing Retained Earnings
* Checking for duplicate vendors/owners
* Verifying mid-year ownership changes
Recorded Webinar Video:
Some great technical details to sift through in this one. Thanks for being so specific and informative.
We’re glad you found it useful. Thanks for your interest in our webinars.
Helpful. Thank you.