We hosted a very informative and thought-provoking webinar today with Trulia and Inman News on 2014 Rental Predictions. Nikesh Parekh, VP of New Ventures at Trulia, presented some compelling stats and data that show the “perfect storm” of factors happening right now that make property management a booming industry with opportunities abound.
From changing trends in Millennial housing behavior to an increase in Baby Boomer renters, it’s clear to see that 2014 rental predictions look extremely promising. The valuable studies and analysis discussed in this webinar made for an exciting outlook for property management professional.
From this webinar we learned:
- Why Millennials and Boomers are taking the rental market by storm.
- How mobile is this decade’s big technology turning point, and how this impacts your marketing strategy. (Fun fact: 82% of Millennials sleep with their phone)
- We are seeing a big increase in new apartment developments, in fact 2014 will see the highest number of multi-family building since 1999.
- The approaching Echo Boom: The largest population of renters.
- And so much more valuable information
Another important takeaway asks the question: What online tools do property managers need? The answer: Scalable online services, such as the ones provided by modern property management software. To learn more about choosing the right software solution for your business, check out this complimentary guide.
In case you missed the webinar, or just want a refresh, check out the recording and slides below.