We hosted a great webinar today with Apartment Internet Marketing (AIM) and AppFolio, featuring Charity Zierten (Socially Engaged Marketing), Amanada Zinsmeyer (Behringer Harvard Residential) and Sarah Greenough (Princeton Properties) on the topic of “Why Reinvent the Wheel When You Can Steal It?” This webinar was packed with several ideas on how you can leverage or “steal” marketing concepts and campaign ideas that have been proven successful and adapt those ideas for your own property management marketing.
Good Ideas we heard that you could use at your property:
- Use Starbucks “Tweet a coffee” campaign idea to send new residents a coffee card.
- Follow Klipton hotels lead: Make your pet friendly property, super pet friendly by offering extras like a dog walker or on-site pet sitting.
- Steal the Mini Cooper idea of “making your weakness a differentiator.” If you’re a small building, use it to your advantage.
- Borrow Nike’s slogan and update it for your property “Just Lease it”
Inspiring quotes featured in this presentation:
- “Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent.” – Jim Jarmusch
- “Ideas can’t be stolen, because ideas don’t get smaller when they’re shared, they get bigger.” – Seth Godin
- “Absorb what is useful, discard what is not. Add what is uniquely your own.” – Bruce Lee
Check out the recording and presentation slides below to improve your marketing and get inspired!